its all about him (:

i've wrote this once during my old blog days
it's about the kind of guy i like (:
WOOHOOO.

the title seems like i have a boyfriend aite?
hehe well...
aww shucks..
ermm.. hehehehehe
yes no.
well.
not yet.

in this post i'm gonna talk about
the typical kind of guy that girls often dreamed about.
one :
smart.
two :
a lil' heavy in the pocket.
(ya know what i'm sayin. ka-ching ka-ching )
three :
good looking.
freaking good looking.
four :
romantic.
five :
sense-able.
six :
understandable.
and that's pretty much it,right?
for me,it's a slighty different (:

one :
good looks 
two :
fair skin
three :
taller than me
four :
sharp eyes
five :
husky deep romantic voice 
six :
treat me like a duchess (wha a princess? i'm not a child okay)
seven :
entertains me with his silliness 
eight :
understands me well
nine :
funny and humorous
ten :
love me for who i am (:


can i have a guy exactly like him?