ladies night?

i miss my ladies :'(
they are like my cherry blossoms
like smart to my ees
like baby to my blue
and especially
red to my bull.
MY BULL?
erghhh -_-

the longest girlfriend ever stayed with me
since primary :'<
i miss you like hell ALLIZA ALI 
ever since you've went,
i rarely went out nowadays.
i miss you a lotlotlot.


and you my baby NORAINNA IDRIS  
we're like the greatest neighbor ever!
always cia me :) i love you babes.

she's like, the dorkiest friend i've ever had
yet she's the genius among all of them haha.
dear MARYAM JAMILAH 
i love you so much dear :)

GIRL I MISS YOUUUU :'(
after school break we haven't
got the chance to see each other.
quite upset about that tho. but it's okay.
ARYANI NURZAREEQ 
see me in KL dear haha.


she is like, a big sister to me
i love her and she's so sweet to me :')
sorry dear SORFINA SAFRI  i can't go with you
but we can still contact each other.
and don't laugh to much again. haha :D


and yesss i can't forget about HER,
SHE's like,the grooviest DIVA ever!
i love HER so damn much!
i miss you my GIRL :D
 DEOERAN 


of course i don't forget about the others
i just don't have pics of you guys :<
don't worry mi girlfriends i'll always remember you guys ;D


ever since my girlfriends started their studies first,
i rarely hang out now.
fairly,because i have no one to hang out with :'(
 i'll be going myself in less than a week now
and i'll spend lesser with them.
i hope you guys forever remember me as much as i will :')