never an end (:

it's finally here guys.
what we've started has finally come to its end.
Semester 1 has finished
and slowly,
one by one of us are going home.
From the start,
we slowly get to know each other,
the ups and downs we face each and everyday together.
The small misunderstandings and upsets,
all of this build up lots of sweet memories among us.

From the beginning,
i always thought that i will and always will be an outsider.
My appearance,my race,especially my place
is different from you guys.
The thought of you guys mocking and bullying me
always came across my mind before i came here.
(and truthfully after,too.)

BUT.
i was wrong.
you guys are one of the best people i've met here.
you guys took good care of me,
even though sometimes i tend to disappear a lot :P
although i'm a lot different than you guys,
you see me as i am.
Accept me as i is.
i appreciate that a lot.
Because of you guys,i feel safe.
I'm so far away from home,
and my needs for attention is desirably high.
Because of you guys,i never felt alone (:

Sheerin Yaa ( Eeyin ) : the PERASAN one.
Nurul Hidayah ( Eydaa ) : the BISING one.
Ainnin Sophia ( Sopia ) : the PAMPER one.
Athira ( Tyra ) : the SILENT one.
Nur Ellina ( Ell ) : the CRAZY one.
me? : the COOLEST one. kahkahkah tipu jer. kot :P

sumpah cakap,aku taknak tuka org next sem :<
lets stick together kay?
Walaupun maybe we all are not in the same course and sections next year,
we will always remember each other :')
i love you guys to infinity and beyond