chinese new year.

my saddest CNY ever.
I see no fireworks at all.
no sound of the dancing lion,
the "Gong Xi Gong Xi" greetings,
and of course,
no ANGPOW.
):


How i miss the time
where dad used to take us family go celebrate
the CNY at his friend's house.
And that nice uncle would give us angpau
and eat many2 yummy food.
NO PORK AH.

And when it's almost midnight,
the night would be filled with
fireworks banging,
all colourful,sparkly and loud.
They would start their festive,
by cracking the whole,
i mean the whole sand-bag-ish like firecrackers.
One time during either CNY/Raya
I got firework sparks in my eye while
looking straight above my head.
LOL.
It hurts but not much.
I guess my neighbors enjoy
their festive way too much,
but i like it (:

I miss the festive season back home,
it seems more..
lively.
Dawhh,no place like home it is.



p/s : Our beloved family cat, Bujang died last night.
He's my baby,and forever will be.

He was sleeping. I was about to go in a few days.

When he was still a fluffy kitten. And lively (':

I'm gonna miss you,sweetheart. Rest in peace (':