Braces!

Yesterday finally got my braces!
It looked so real but seriously,
it's actually a fake.
Yes,fake braces are REAL :3
And I ordered a pair a week ago.
Actually,I ordered a purple code color
but that
"orang hantaran" -lol i don't whats it called in English
mistakenly gave the wrong color!
Instead of nice red/purple-ish color
that person gave me yellow!
a FREAKING YELLOW braces.
-_______-

At first I was kinda reluctant to wear it
because.. Defuq man,yellow braces? On my teeth?
Hell NO.
But think again,
I already paid for that braces,
and good news is that person
said she/he/whatever will give
a refund :DD
I'll get my purple braces sooon!
So by the mean time I'll use the yellow first
just to try and fit it in my mouth,
see if it looks ok or not on me.
( i meant the braced teeth )

The first day took me longggg enough to actually put it
on just the upper teeth.
Serious saying,it was damn hard. And hurts )':
My gum bleed a little,but not so painful
so I'm fine with it. All and all,first day was a failure lulz.

The next,I FINALLY managed to put and fit it to my teeth!
Was soooo happy cause I was able to
measure the length of my teeth correctly,or else
it would be a waste of my money.
And the same goes to my lower teeth.
It did kinda loosen up a bit 
when talking or smiling and sometimes went
far up/down to my gums but I can manage that ;]

Soooo here's the look! Ok or not ma?


My usual smiles before the braces came.



Kinda satisfied with it. But not gonna use it so often.
It hurts my teeth if I use it too long. Especially NOT for eating!
Guess that's all aliens,daa~